AMA Herbal Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. is the recognized manufacturer of extract form of eco-friendly natural dyes. Our offered range of dyes is widely used for coloring hairs. Besides, these dyes are also used for dying clothes & carpets in textile factories. We offer various types of dyes under the brand name "Vegetal Bio Color" which are made of only herbs and natural ingredients thus providing long lasting and shiny colors to the hairs.
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Yawer Ali Shah|
- Arvind Mills Limited, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Raymond Ltd, Yavatmal, Maharashtra
- Mottib General Trading, Dubai
Manufacturing and Trading of Natural Dyes.
No. 352/116- G, Talkatora Road, Post Office Rajajipuram, Lucknow - 226 017, Uttar Pradesh, India
|Year of Establishment||1995|
|Total Number of Employees||26 to 50 People|
|Legal Status of Firm||Private Ltd. Co. Registered under Indian Companies Act 2013 |
|Promoter||Mr. Yawer Ali Shah|
|Size of Premises||15000 square feet|
|Space Around||Front porch|
|Location Photo 1|
|Location Photo 2|
|Quality Measures/Testing Facilities||Yes|
|Registration Authority||Uttar Pradesh|
|Central Sales Tax No.||09552004933C|
|Value Added Tax Registration No.||09552004933V|
|CIN No.||U24232UP1995PTC019075 |
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
Our Developments : Natural Dyes for Textile Application
Till 1856, only natural, chemical free dyes were available in the world. All dyeing, printing, paintings were carried out with natural dyes. It was only in 1956 when Mr. Perkins from Germany invented the first chemical dye known as Anthraquinone. The dye was made by matching the structure of natural dye `Madder’ which is also known as Manjishtha. Since then chemical dyes were invented from time to time and they took over the entire natural dye industry. Only a few pockets of artisan levels were left. The reason for this erase of natural dyes was:
Now we are able to offer:
- Seasonal dependency of natural dyes / availability throughout the year
- As only grinded forms of natural dyes were used, huge quantities of natural dyes were required to dye textile. Some time you had to use 150% natural dyes of the weight of textiles. This process was not possible with organized textile dyeing.
- Long process of application which required 2-3 days to get a particular shade.
- Standardization of natural dyes which use to be a big problem for repeatability of shades.
- Fastness properties of natural dyes.
- We accepted all these big challenges and worked on more than 500 colour giving plants (and are still working) to short list the right raw materials which can be used in the industrial application without any problem.
- Standardized extract form of natural dyes throughout the year without any problem.
- Small percentage of natural dyes is required to get the desired shades which make dyes usable even on most modern dyeing machines including rope dyeing for denims, soft flow for knits, jigger for fabrics, etc.
- We have reduced process time from 2-3 days to 3-4 hours, making dyeing much easier and economical for large dye houses.
- Without innovative process of dyeing, fastness has also increased to acceptable level of dyeing
- We have developed expertise in modifying the process of dyeing as per the requirements of the dye houses and giving them successful trail at their facilities.
The above mentioned services in natural dyes are truly unmatchable in the industry. Thanks to our dedicated technical staff who has made us world leaders in natural dyes. But this is not the end. We are further working hard every day to give better and eco friendly natural products to the industry at regular intervals.
To make our contributions towards humanity by producing herbal, natural and eco friendly products from our R&D base and to protect mother earth from the ecological disturbances and make this place a better place to live.
- Our natural dyes are certified on Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS Version-II) by the Control Union of Netherlands. We are even ready for GOTS Version-III
- We are also certified on ISO 9001:2008
We are certified on ISO 9001:2008.
AMA Herbal Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. also have GMP recognize.
AMA Herbal Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. also have Ayush Certified products.